All items must be checked within 24 hours of receipt. The company cannot accept claims for damages to items if they are not notified by phone or email within this time. If for some reason you do not think you will be able to adhere to this condition (e.g. the item is a present etc.) please inform us at the time of ordering.
We hope that you are as pleased with your product(s) as we are, but if it is not quite right, that is not a problem. Follow our simple returns procedure below:
- Not suitable items can be returned to us within 30 days of receipt for a refund.
- Items can only be returned in all their original packaging and unchanged. If you do not have the original packaging or you have altered the products in any way, we cannot accept the return.
- Replacements are like-for-like.
- Gift Vouchers, made to order, bespoke and outlet items are non-returnable.
- Items returned with a retail value of over £1,000 are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Ex-display products will incur a re-stocking charge equal to 50% of the original displayed price.
- Our returns process must be followed – see below for details.
- Refunds are made to the original payment method. It may take up to seven working days from our receipt depending on your bank.
- This does not affect your statutory rights
Not Suitable/Unwanted – The Easy 4 Step Process
- Call or email our customer service team on 01322 476 465 or email@example.com to let us know you would like to return your item.
- Standard Delivery: We will arrange this with you. Once item(s) received and checked, we will refund minus £30 collection and restocking charge with £20 charge per subsequent items. (Unless items value over £1,000 then a 20% restocking fee is applied).
- Specialist Delivery: We will arrange for this to be collected. Please note it may take up to 28 days for collection. Once item(s) received and checked, we will refund minus £60 collection and restocking charge with £30 per subsequent item. (Unless items value over £1,000 then a 20% restocking fee is applied).
- Returning yourself: Return the item to Returns Dept, The Chandelier & Mirror Company, 14 Fraser Road, Erith, Kent, DA8 1QJ. (Please note: if you are using your courier it is your responsibility for the item to arrive back undamaged. We will not be able to refund you if item(s) arrives with us damaged). Once item(s) received and checked, and provided there is no damage, we will refund minus restocking charges as above. (Unless items value over £1,000 then a 20% restocking fee is applied)
Please note: all items collected from the following post codes KW, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, EH, G TD, DG, TR, TQ, PL, SA, LD & LL, will be charged an additional £20.
Damaged/Faulty/Missing Parts – The easy 4 Step Process
We take great care in choosing the highest quality products, however sometimes accidents do happen. If your item has arrived with you damaged or missing parts, please follow the following steps:
- Please take photographs of the damage/fault (if applicable)/ missing parts as best you can and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We must be alerted to damaged items within 30 days if not, we cannot provide a replacement for you.
- We will contact you and arrange for a replacement or in the case of missing /damaged parts arrange to have these sent out to you.
- If the item needs replacing, we will arrange a collection of the damaged item. Once the damaged item has been returned to us, we shall send out a replacement to you.
- If you decide you do not want a replacement, please follow the ‘Not Suitable/Unwanted returns process above.